The key to long-term productivity is consistency. And the key to consistency is to find the action you would, and could, repeat forever.
Productivity is like movement and if you pass all four stages, you’ve successfully created a step that you can take each day and if you take a step towards your goal each day, you’ll inevitably reach it.
- Have you found the action?
- Are you open and willing to search for it?
- Would you actually do the action?
- Do you enjoy the process, and is it something you enjoy more than other things? Is it a priority for you?
- Could you actually do the action? Do you have the knowledge, the capacity, the energy to do it?
- And lastly have you shrunk the action down so that you could repeat it forever? Have you made it manageable?
Undated Goodnotes Planner for Goodnotes, Notability, Noteshelf, Xodo, or any pdf annotation app.